Do you trust your own Senses?
What do you know about water. Here are some commonly accepted facts about water:
- Water is the most important resource on Earth
- The human body is comprised of about 70% water
- A newborn’s body is comprised of about 80% water
- Between 70-75% of the Earth’s surface is covered with water
- Water freezes at 32 degrees Fahrenheit
- Water boils at 212 degrees Fahrenheit at sea level
- Water dissolves more substances than any other liquid
- 70% of the human brain is water
- There is about the same amount of water on Earth now as there was when Earth was one day old
- Water is the most common substance found on earth and the one we must have in order to live
- Water finds its own level in any container. Try it. How does water behave when it is not in a container. Are our oceans in a container? Think about it.